Saturday, March 13, 2010

I'm Back!

Hi loyal readers! First, I want to thank everyone who kept up with my other blog posts for SoBeautyMag.com and BeautyGirlBlog when I stopped writing here. You guys are amazing! But I have finally decided to reopen Felicia's Daughter and have plans to give it a complete makeover.

Some of my readers have mentioned how they wished I wrote more often than once a week, but that's something I just can't do at my other outlets. So, I will be posting snippets from my blog posts for the other two sites I'm featured at and then a link for you to check out the rest on the main pages, but I will also post articles that can only be found here!

I pray that each of you continue to support me in my new project, and also continue to follow me on Twitter @ http://twitter.com/TheAshleyMcGee

*miracles and blessings*
~Ashley Danielle

No comments:

Post a Comment