Sunday, March 14, 2010

ASHLEY AMISS - It's sort of like that movie, Transformers

...I’d like to begin this blog by first apologizing for my absence. While facing the beginning of a new year, I also found myself facing more obstacles than I’d ever faced (at one time) in my entire life. It seemed as if the enemy was attacking me from every side and it was causing me to have difficulty maintaining stability and organization in my day-to-day activities. I was having more bad days than good, was crying more, was snapping at people more and my tolerance level was somewhere below -3.

One day, I looked up and I didn’t recognize myself in the mirror.

Who was this person who barely had the energy to get out of bed and make it too work? Who was this person who was losing hope in her deliverance from such trying times? And how could she continue to write spiritual pieces, trying her best to speak an uplifting word or two into the lives of others, while her own spirit so desperately needed to be cleansed? So, I took a little vacation from writing to y’all and decided clean house...


TO READ THE REST, VISIT: http://SoBeautyMag.com

No comments:

Post a Comment