Saturday, February 4, 2012

New Year, Newlywed, New Beginning...New Blog!

I'm Baaaaaack!

I apologize for being gone for so long, but I am happy to say that Felicia's Daughter is now back up and running!

I took a year off while I completed grad school (which I did right before Christmas), and I am pleased to say that on May 12, 2012 I will walk across the stage at Liberty University and be presented with my M.A. in Executive Leadership - Christian Counseling! Whoo-hoo!

Even more exciting...I got married the same day I finshed classes! I was blessed to become the wife of the wonderful Shelton J. Flores, and I smile like a little school girl everytime I think about spending the rest of my life with him.

God has been so good to me, and I owe Him everything!

While I was completeing my master's I was introduced to some amazing people, and God poured out some almost unimginable blessings in my life. I want to make sure that I use this little piece of the Internet world to share the gifts He has given me with whoever He allows to see.

This will be a place for me to simply speak about my daily walk with Christ, and give whatever little nuggets of advice the Holy Spirit happens to lay on my heart. In no way do I consider myself to be an expert theologian or anything like that, but I am a woman who loves God and lives to serve Him. So, if my experiences can help someone else as they journey along this path, then I am more than happy (more like priveledged) to share.



With A Servant's Heart,
Ashley Danielle

4 comments:

  1. Congrats on the marriage! And From what I've just read, I would say keep on posting and allowing God to use you!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you so much for the beautiful comment :-). I pray you keep coming back and sharing your thoughts!

      Delete
  2. Most definitely;

    ReplyDelete